JUNIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER
This role would suit an organised, multidisciplinary designer with a passionate for digital looking to further their career by working on national brands that are household names.
Based in South Yarra, you will be ready to develop your existing skills by working independently and with senior creative staff on a range of projects. Skills in digital and print design will be needed and knowledge in animation or code highly regarded.
Your role will include:
- UX and UI design for websites and apps
- Offering input to creative meetings and sharing ideas
- Producing attractive and effective designs for all media
- Communicating with senior team members to receive feedback
- Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
What you will bring:
- A minimum of 1 years experience in design.
- Tertiary qualification in Graphic Design, Digital Design or Visual Communications.
- An expert in Adobe Creative Suite and a willingness to learn new tools.
- An understanding of web conventions, responsive design and UX fundamentals.
- Progressive understanding of digital design trends and techniques.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communications skills with the ability to work within a team and autonomously.
- An outstanding portfolio with a passion for design and digital.
If you think you might fit the bill, please send us your CV including a link to your online portfolio.