JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
This role would suit an organised, energetic and passionate designer looking to further their career by working on national brands that are household names.
The specific details of a junior designer’s role will vary depending on the role, but common activities include:
- Offering input to creative meetings and sharing ideas
- Producing attractive and effective designs for all media
- Communicating with senior team members to receive feedback
- Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
- Rollout of campaign assets across print and digital
What you will bring:
- A minimum of 1 years experience in design.
- Tertiary qualification in Graphic Design or Visual Communications.
- An expert in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Skill with After Effects
- Progressive understanding of digital design trends and techniques.
- Ability to multi-task, as well as set and meet deadlines in a fast paced studio environment.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communications skills with the ability to work within a team and autonomously.
- An outstanding design portfolio with a passion for brand consistency.
- An ability to take art through the entire creative process - from initial design to finished art.
If you think you might fit the bill, please send us your CV including a link to your online portfolio.